We believe that getting to know the client better, is key to ensuring an event meets the client’s goals and requirements. Hence, we focus on building relationships with our clients rather than just ‘managing an event’. This is reflected by the fact that at LEC Events, every client works with a dedicated Management Consultant.
The Management Consultant will be responsible for the event from start to finish, including the initial brief, event creation, event planning, event execution and the post-event debrief. We maintain our relationships with our clients after the event is over.
This helps us understand their on-going event requirements. This single-minded focus on building relationships is what sets us apart from other companies providing event management services.
Proven Track Record
Event management companies can often have a very narrow focus and a variable track record. Our niche lies in our unique creativity rather than any industry or event type. We have successfully managed a wide variety of events from award ceremonies to product launches and other corporate events. The ANC Fundraising Gala Dinner and Premier’s Service Excellence Awards and Premier’s Green Gala Dinner are great examples of great events we have been organising, differentiating us from other event management companies.
Our product and location launch events have been described as spectacular, phenomenal and fantastic. Our clients have commended us on our attention to detail and finesse with which we create and manage events, The RAL Logo Launch demonstrated our qualities as a leading event management company.
LEC Events carries out the following on behalf of our mining and mineral clients:
- Represent the mining client at Steering Committee meetings with external stakeholders (Presidency, Municipality, Suppliers, Community Forums)
- Represent the mining client’s Corporate Communications at Steering Committee with internal stakeholders (Protection Services/Security, Safety, Health & Environmental, Social Performance, Government Relations Functions)
- Engage with Municipality on Vendor/Supplier selection – advise on skills, training andexperience needed
- Engage with Government and Municipality on feasibility, credibility and integrity of their vendors
- Engage with Government and Municipality on feasibility of costing on equipment and resources Supervise appointment of selected vendors
- Review costing and revert to Government, Municipality and the mining client
- Advise on Event Management and Feasible Plans (event execution, set up, floor plan, security, etc.) and execution of the event
- Manage guest list submissions and RSVP’s for the event
- Advise on JOC (Joined Organizing Committee) required documents, certificates to be submitted by the Government, Municipality, SAPS and the mining client
- Represent the mining client within JOC meetings
- Assist Government, Municipality and the mining client with procurement administration
- Quality and reference checks on selected vendors before appointment of those vendors
- Recon done after event to make sure all vendors were paid as promised by the mining client, Government and or Municipality
- As LEC Events we can also where necessary render purely Community Event Advisory Services on behalf of the mining client
We also have a wealth of experience in creating and managing diverse events like the Mapungubwe Arts Festival and the De Beers Venetia Mine Christmas Party and the Launch of the De Beers VUP Project in October 2013.